Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where? What? When? - Questions about Bring My Blog Visitors Back

Use Bring My Blog Visitors Back plugin, visitors will like this

Where does it come from?

MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitors Back is a completely new wordpress plugin coming from the house of MaxBlogPress, an established name in the industry for its credibility and quality. MaxBlogPress has developed many popular and quality products like Subscribers Magnet, Ninja Affiliate, MaxBanner Ads, Ping Optimizer to name a few and now Bring My Blog Visitors Back.

What exactly is Bring My Blog Visitors Back?

MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitors Back is a powerful WordPress Plugin that offers you more flexibility and control over your RSS feeds, enticing your RSS readers to visit your blog without slightest annoyance and at the same time benefits you from content thieves & scraper websites.

What does it do?

Bring My Blog Visitors Back works exactly as its name implies. It brings back the potential visitors lost somewhere on the premises of RSS Feed who otherwise should have been playing on your blog.

Before I move on, let me ask you a question. Which of the below would best fit your need?
A. 10,000 visitors among which only 4 are loyal users and likely to buy from you.
B. 100 visitors among which 20 are loyal users and will buy from you.
And, if your answer is B, then that’s what Bring My Blog Visitors Back is for.

MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitors Back is NOT about getting you massive untargeted traffic. It’s about getting Quality and Targeted traffic that doesn’t just follow you and your blog but will also keep your blog alive.

What’s the key philosophy behind it?

There are probably 10’s or even 100’s of blogs that your readers are subscribed to and each of them is trying to grab your readers’ attention to drive them towards their blog.

When you use MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitors Back, your blog comes to the spotlight (on RSS Feed Reader) and stands out amongst fellow bloggers. This will induce your Readers to visit your blog and once they do, the ball is all in your court. Whatever they do next is only and only going to benefit you. For e.g. They might read another blog post on your blog, comment on your posts, click on your Adsense ad, buy your product or affiliate product, optin to your email list, etc…

When I can buy it?

MaxBlogPress decided to launch his product on July 5th 2012, price: $97.00.

But rightnow you can purchase this powerful plugin throurgh this banner with 30% discount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text